Thank you IVFmale (http://ivfmale.wordpress.com/) for nominating me for a Leibster Award! I’m honored that you thought of me over here in my small corner of the world (I think of this more as a personal journal and so it’s sometimes shocking to think other people actually read it)! I had never heard of the Leibester Award so I looked it up – here is the best response I found http://sopphey.onimpression.com/2012/05/liebster-blog-award-origins.html
It is a wonderful way to get introduced to new blogs, so here I go – the rules are as follows:
- Answer 11 questions posed by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 blogs for the award.
- Create 11 questions for those I nominate to answer.
My nominations are as follows (I know it’s not 11):
Charity Spring http://charity-spring.org/
fun fit 5KpPlus http://yomicfit.wordpress.com/
A journey through IVF http://ivfinf.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/i-i-agony-2/
A journey to and through IVF http://evelynnross.wordpress.com/2012/11/01/7-weeks-and-a-uti/
Maybe Baby? http://maybebabyivf.wordpress.com/
2 good eggs http://twogoodeggsblog.wordpress.com/
Waiting on a angel http://waitingonaangel.wordpress.com/
A little bit pregnant http://www.alittlepregnant.com/
The answer to my questions are:
- What inspired you to start your blog? Feeling alone during the infertility diagnoses and IVF
- Describe one feature you wish WordPress had that it doesn’t. ???
- What quality about yourself are you most proud of? My perseverance
- Describe your fondest childhood memory. Playing at the beach with my sister and cousins, or hanging our with my best friend in high school (does that count as childhood)?
- Tell me about your first car. Ohhhh, it was a Hyundai hatchback that my parents bought from my grandpa. I loved it more than words can express.
- Who inspires you and why? Too many people – my grandmother because of her patience and love; my father because of his enthusiasm; my husband because of his eternal optimism; my sister because of her fearlessness; my best friend because of her ability to laugh even in the worst circumstances; my mother – for every reason in the world.
- Tell me the most recent joke you’ve heard that was really funny. Ummm. Uhhh… What do you call a stick that comes back? A boomerang!
- What do you want others to remember you by? I would like to be remembered for kindness.
- Which question above do you wish I hadn’t asked? The joke one. I haven’t heard a funny joke in a long time!!
- What question didn’t I ask you wish I had? Pets. Animals rock.
- Do you think I made up the last two questions because I ran out of questions? Yup!
Their questions are as follows:
- Why did you start your blog?
- Do you have any pets?
- What is the one thing (not person) you can’t live without?
- What is the last thing you do before you go to bed at night?
- What is your best trait?
- When was the last time you laughed, and what made you do it?
- What was your worst year of school and why?
- What was the last dream you had that you remember?
- What were you for Halloween (the last time you dressed up)?
- If you could live anywhere where would it be?
- Have you ever felt an earthquake?